Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Craftiness

Now that Ryan's back in school everyday, I'm alone all day 4 days out of the week with nothing to do. Needless to say I'm in desperate need of a hobby. My problem is follow-through.

Here are some hobby ideas that I've tried ad dropped in the last month:
1. cleaning-FAIL
2. cooking-FAIL
3. reading-bored with it (for now). I'm actually just a little depressed after finishing
the Hunger Games series.
4. outdoor activities-major FAIL. It is so blazing hot right now!

So, most recently I've really gotten into crafts...as in the idea of being crafty. As in, I haven't actually done anything crafty yet. As in, I really just look around on the internet for crafty ideas, and never get to the actually DOING part.

BUT I think I've finally found a project that I can start with!

My plan is to mod podge a jewelry box that I got from my grandmother. Sounds easy, right??
We'll see....

(I will put pictures up when I figure out how to get them where I want them)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a blast. I can't wait to see the jewelry box.

    ReplyDelete