Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jewlery Box Makeover!









I started out with an old jewelry box my grandmother gave me when I was like 5 for all my fake jewelry. It's super old and I'm pretty sure she found it at a flea market somewhere, but it did the trick for a preschooler! Unfortunately it's not of much use to anyone else...and let's just be real. It's ugly.


I still can't figure out how to put pictures underneath text or in a specific order that I want, so I can explain what I did down here....under all the pictures.

First, I pulled out all the nasty pink material on the inside.
Then I spray painted the whole box with black.
And finally I used scrapbooking paper and Mod Podge to cover it!

I really like the final look, now if only I could figure out this silly blogging thing!!!!

1 comment: